Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Valentine vintage


Happy Valentine Day guys !!

Hope there is a whole lot of lovin going on !!  I broke my valentine card record again........received NONE !! Woohoo !! But whatever you are doing today, enjoy yourselves peeps, life is short you know .........

Anyhoo today I have a little Crafty Ribbons project to share in the form of this vintage feel keyring holder.


I've used a lot of the ribbons from the Vintage Butterflies Collection found HERE some pink lace from my stash and a few buttons. Also embroidered a few French knots using some silk ribbon found HERE

And me being me just had to fussy cut out one of the butterflies to add as an embellishment !! 

You will find inspiration from the Crafty Ribbons team everyday on our fb page HERE and our blog HERE.  You'll also find our ribbon challenge on the fb page so why not join in, we love seeing all your crafty makes using ribbon !!

hugs Diane xx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

My fave ribbns, what a gorgeous make

Jo said...

Fab make Diane, love the colours. Hope you're well. x

Bunny said...

Very pretty. Love all the elements. [Bunny]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...